* Don’t put yourself down. Pull up yourself
* Don’t permit others to define who you are. webcam girl You cannot be a failure without your own consent.
* Respect yourself. Place high value on yourself.
* Take stock of who you are and what you’re capable of. Work on weaknesses and find new
* Replace “I can’t” with “ I can” and “ I wil.”
* Be compassionate. Love yourself and others will love you.
* Remember that you are individual expression of God. As a work of God’s art, you are priceless
* Visualize what you want from life, then work toward it. See it, then be it.
* Allow time to be by yourself, with yourself. Take time to appreciate yourself.
* Enjoy your uniqueness. Out of all the billions of people since the beginning of time, there has
never been and never will be, another you.
* Realize that you are important to the entire world, what happens to the world begins with you.
Acceptance is a powerful tool in building self esteem. Once you have acceptance, you can gently begin to change what you don’t like about yourself. Being able to laugh at yourself is another step forward positive self-esteem. If you can see humor in something you’ve done, you can forgive yourself, shake it off, and move on. Laughter is good both for the soul and self-esteem.